Thursday, May 13, 2010

Prelims

So it was crazy hectic getting everything ready to go up to the cabin. We ended up going to my grandparents cabin with my family and pretty much gamed it up the whole time! I love playing board games. I think going there made the transition to 3rd world a little tougher because it makes for a stark contrast when you go from the most comfortable, elegant, clean, relaxing environment to dirty, messy, bugs, sweat all your water supply out in 10 min. Another gliche that we ran into before coming here was that I was diagnosed with a seizure disorder just before coming. The doctors were nervous about me coming because they have to work out the medicine question but I think it'll be fine. We got to leave our beloved U.S country in style though by eating at the PizzaPieCafe and then playing lazertag!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment