Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cabin Fun

 I didn't take many pictures this year at our annual family reunion because my camera died! Luckily others had their cameras so I have a few pics.

Con's first time on the boat he was fascinated!


Conner loved driving with Uncle Jeff

Wake Surfing. I was holding the rope and told them to take a quick pic when I let go because I didn't think the wake was big enough for him to ride it without the rope but when I let go I was surprised to keep surfing for another minute or so!


Mark riding the wave

Mark & Brad waiting to raft down the river

The "best" river rafting group

family pic at the cabin.

This year because there were SO many people and new babies at the cabin we decided to camp outside in a tent. It was so fun to be with so much family.

1 comment: