Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Brent's Wedding


Mark's brother got married in July so we made a trip up to Idaho Falls to help and see the event! It's kind of embarrassing but I actually didn't even get any pictures of the couple. In my defense I was sick while we were there so I was a little out of it.

Conner Loves being a helper! He saw everyone carrying wood so he decided to carry one as well. I think he picked one of the biggest pieces to prove he could do it!


Conner will never cooperate for family pictures


sis-in-laws & niece

Conner and his cousin Macks. Conner was being true to picture taking form.

They had a vintage shabby shic reception and I wish I could have taken this door with me I was IN LOVE



feeding the ducks outside the Idaho Falls temple






No comments:

Post a Comment