Monday, April 25, 2011

Graduation Day

Click to play this Smilebox collage
I couldn't find a good collage maker online so if any of you know of a good one let me know. I am so happy that I finally graduated! It's definitely taken long enough, but in my defense I did take two years off to serve a mission. I was excited that my Grandpa could come from Arizona to see the event. I am so grateful to everyone that helped me get to this point especially my parents. I cringe at putting up pictures of me at this point because I have finally accepted the fact that I have gained a lot of water weight/weight in general and no matter how many pictures are taken I will not come out looking like I did before, but it'll all be worth it when little Conner makes his debut. We went out to my favorite restaurant afterwards, Carrabbas, and had the best meal ever! It was a really good day.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on graduating Shan! What a fun accomplishment and I am seriously even more impressed that you finished the last little bit (the hardest part!) while prego! Seriously, you are amazing.

    And, honestly, I think you look so good! I am only 25 weeks and I feel like I am huge! Is it a curse from playing volleyball? You would think that would help! haha. But, you look great and you are due so soon! The end of the tunnel is in sight. Lots of fun things are happening in your household!

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I might sound crazy to you (right now), but eventually you will be happy that you have pictures of yourself during pregnancy.
    I wish I had more pictures of myself pregnant. If it's any consolation, with Reagan my weight, on the day I had her, was 208. No joke. I also had a TON of water weight (my ring size went from a 6 to an 11)! But there is light at the end of the tunnel. In the hospital, alone, I lost 25 pounds.

    Also, we LOVE Carrabba's too! I used to work with the owner's wife, and she'd give me free meal gift certificates. Those days are gone, but it's worth it to pay to eat there now :) Wish it were closer.

    Good luck, as your pregnancy nears completion! I'm excited for your upcoming baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on graduating! I don't think I would've survived school while pregnant so you're better than me! I love your graduation pictures too :) I think being pregnant makes the gown cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! You've accomplished so much in your short life. I look up to you. You're so stinkin cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete