Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 Years!

On April 25th Mark and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. One part of me feels like I've always been married but another part feels like it was just yesterday. This picture always brings laughs. This is Mark's "blue steel" pose.

Mark and I switch of planning how we're going to celebrate our anniversary and this year was my turn. I first planned on going to Vegas to see a show and stay in a nice hotel but the doctor nixed those plans when he said I couldn't travel farther than Salt Lake. Seeing as I am very big and uncomfortable we decided to save the money and just go out to eat and see a movie. We went to Texas Roadhouse and then went and saw Source Code. We were pleasantly surprised with Source Code as it turned out to be pretty good.
I don't know what I'd do without Mark in my life. He is the most supportive/loving husband and I love him more and more with each new day and experience.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Our anniversary is April 25th too! And we went to Texas Roadhouse that night and saw Source Code!! haha Great minds :) ...you look amazing, babies are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 Year Shan and Mark! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete