Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More murals

I don't remember the last time I've done my hair-poor Mark


Our space mural with Maria Antonia painting. I'm so horrible I have them all help then as soon as they leave I go in and fix it! Hey at least they don't know I do it and they come back thinking they did some pretty good painting.



This one would definately be finished by now but I'm waiting for the kids to be all back from school but at the same time not have people sleeping in the room because this is something I can let them do without panicking too much


2 comments:

  1. SHANNA! I LOVE your blog! What a great opportunity for you two. YOu're the cutest. Brenton's wife just had a baby girl huh?? Awww... How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna and Mark the murals look awesome! Way to leave something to remember you by. We are looking forward to you coming home.

    ReplyDelete