Friday, January 18, 2013

Conner's Ritual

I wanted to take the time and get a funny/cute ritual that Conner has documented. We have a small little statue of Jesus with two children and a lamb. I'm honestly not very sure where we got it but it's home is on top of our piano. Every so often Conner will see it and take it down, then without any preemptive action on my part he gives a kiss to Jesus, each child, and then the lamb. I asked Mark if he taught Conner this and he said he hadn't. I honestly have no idea where it came from so it must be from his heart :) 
He has done it multiple times and I was glad I got the ritual in a picture. I truly believe that he may not know why he loves Jesus but that love inside of him is strong and that is because he came from the Saviors presence.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment