Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I was excited about this Halloween because I had dreams of Conner being the perfect little trick-or-treater of being this cute little boy everyone comments on. In my mind he could pronounce trick or treat perfectly and always followed up with a thank you. I don't know why I do it to myself. I just set myself up for failure.

He was a lion because during the time I bought the costume he was going through a phase where he LOVED  Lion King with a passion. He still enjoys it and does a pretty mean roar but not to the extent of before.


He always has a runny nose no matter how many times I wipe it

Conner is extremely social with other little kids. It makes for a VERY difficult church experience, but outside of church it's pretty cute!

He's really starting to get a hang on the coloring business

We went Trick-or-Treating with Conner's cousing, Carson and Audrey. Because Con idolizes Carson we figured he would do better at following Carson. Which was true however I don't think I'd call trick or treating a success. He did not understand the concept of a storm door that swings out. Every time I tried to back him up so the door could open he pitched a fit and arched his back and screamed. Mother of the Year award right here. NOT!


You notice how it has a Storm door....Yeah huge fit right after this picture.
Normally I dress up but I didn't want to be Hermione  for the 3rd year in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment