Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The semester's coming to a close

The thought that this semester is almost over brings welcome, might I add needed, feelings to my heart--feelings like peace, relief, and joy! It does help that this is the Christmas season and "the most wonderful time of the year." I don't know who is more elated, me or Mark. We had been warned beforehand that accounting school is consuming but there really are no words to describe how crazy it has been. You would think that the big texting days are over now that we're married and the dating life is more than behind us but I hear his phone going off multiple times in the middle of the night from people in his little assigned group asking questions or collaborating for a project. I told his group that they are more of a wife to him than I am because I never get to see him! It's a good thing that his toughest year in accounting happens to fall during my last year in college because I don't notice it as much because of how busy I am. ONE MORE SEMESTER AND I'M DONE.

I finally got most of the christmas stuff up and here's how it looks.

My mother-in-law got me this nativity and I love it! It is by far the prettiest nativity set I've seen.

I love decorating Christmas trees! If I could I would change my tree and theme every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment